Monday, December 26, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Films!

Merry Christmas everyone!



Come and join me and my sister for the the Twelve days of Christmas Films! Here what you do:
Each day their will be assigned a delightful Christmas movie, which to participate you must watch and give a review on! My sis and I will read each of your reviews and will chose the one we like the best and post it on both of our blogs. Whether you do all the movie or just one, make sure to follow my and my sister's blogs for our own reviews of the films!

Twelve Days of Christmas Films - all are linked to trailers of the movies, except for Beatrix potter movie which is linked to the full video

  1. It's a Wonderful Life
  2. Little Drummer Boy
  3. Nightmare Before Christmas
  4. Going My Way
  5. Doctor Who Christmas Special - The Next Doctor 
  6. Muppet's Christmas Carol
  7. Beatrix Potter Christmas Special
  8. Miracle on 34th Street (old)
  9. Little Women (new)
  10. Lassie (new)
  11. Charlie Brown Christmas
  12. White Christmas
We will be starting tomorrow! Hope you will be able to join us!

3 comments:

patricia said...

What a fun idea! I hope to participate for a few days...however I will have to see if I can get some of those movies on DVD from the library (We pretty much have all our Christmas films on VHS, and don't have a VHS player this year :(( OH, THE HUMANITY!!!! lol

HAPPY CHRISTMASTIDE to you +yours!!!!

Alyianna said...

I think I may try to do this...but probably not on the right days...

Unknown said...

Glad that you young ladies will be joing us! Now I have to get my big sister to write her review! what a troublesome lot older sisters are!