Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Second Day of Christmas films ~ Little Drummer Boy

Good evening everyone! Hope everyone is having a good Christmas! Now for a update of the Twelve Days of Christmas Films!


I suppose this isn't one of my favorite of the Christmas films, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was always terrified of it when I was younger. Still I think it is a wonderful show, though it does creep me out at a few points ... that one song that he sing about the animals not being able to smile, and the one lamb looks like a toad, still makes me shiver!
Anyway the thing that I liked the most about this movie, apart from the story, was the music which absolutely perfect for the film! It always makes me sad when they try to change the music of the little drummer boy into rock music, it just isn't cricket I say! Sorry about the incoearnce (and no that is not spelled correctly) of this post, maybe all those sugar cookie are starting to effect my brain....

Post a comment with a link to your review to particapate!
*Update* Here once again is my older sister's post

No comments: