Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Third Day of Christmas Films ~ Nightmare Before Christmas

Afternoon! Sorry about not posting this yesterday, but I was gone at a wedding yesterday. Anyway now for Day three of the Twelve Days of Christmas films! I decided to do a different format for the movie reviews to help me do better at keeping up to date on everything, by not taking as long to write.




Nightmare Before Christmas
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
This movie is I would have to say requires a certain taste. I for one do appreciate the odd setting, if rather gloomy and depressing (reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe personally). My sister had some interesting ideas about the plot, which I will let her explain to you if I can get her to write it (might be awhile so don't hold your breath!). Over all I think this movie is well made, and has an interesting premise, not to mention the amazing creepy songs! I would, on account of the scarier aspects of the film, not recommend this for children under the age of thirteen.
Favorite Quote from the movie:
"Look Zero, there celebrating! Whoa! Watch it down there you almost hit us!"

No comments: