Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm back!

Good morning everyone! I'm back from my spiritual/vocational retreat with the carmalites, it was lovely, but would have been even more lovely if I had discerned what God is calling me to be! Ah well, those are the breaks. Anyway I am very busy with finals lately, I'm just about to start my exam for Math. I have gotten everything else done, Hurrah! Oh wait I've still got Biology! I'm doomed!

Enough about those depressing topics, I have just about started the mad, crazy rush to finish the different christmas gifts for my family and friends. If your like me you have way too many people to get presents for, but too little money to get them anything nice, and too little time to make them really nice things like sweaters. Then I found these lovely felt flower broaches! I have already made about three of them.

I will try to post some pictures of the ones that I have made when I have a little extra time! Til next time!




No comments: