Friday, November 11, 2011

Fashion Challenge ~ Day Six - Fall Fashions 2011

Day six already?! Today's Challenge was to wear the fall fashions of 2011, and I chose to do a combination of two, western and plaid. As you may notice, I like strong colors. I heard a theory that people with dark hair prefer darker/bolder colors and people with lighter hair prefer lighter/paler colors. So which to think I am? Dark hair or light hair?





Plaid Shirt: Target
Pink shirt: Old Navy
Jean Skirt: Route 99
Cowboy boots: Thrifted

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would guess dark hair? It's funny, I don't like wearing pastels and love brighter bolder colors and I have dark hair....I wonder if that sayings true?

Marianela said...

I'm guessing dark hair? :)

Btw, love the outfit! The boots look super cute!

Unknown said...

Both right! I have brown hair, nearly three feet of it too! So far the theroy is correct!
Glad you ladies liked the outfit!