Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fashion Challenge ~ Day Five - Poka-Dots!

             Good morning everyone! Today's challenge was to wear poka-dots, and seeing as I only have one outfit that has poka-dots there wasn't too many options to chose from.
             Have you ever been envious of the little girls clothes that you see in a store? Theirs is always so bright and playful! Manys the time when I've thought "Why can't they make nice clothes for older girls? We like bright colors too!" But no were stuck with the greys and blacks! So I decided to modify an old Easter Dress of mine and made into a very cute skirt, if I do say so myself!





Skirt: Modified from girl's Easter dress
Blouse: Thrifted
Sequined Sweater: Coles
Necklace: Target, dollar section
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word! That is darling, I love it!!! The sweater in particular is awesome! =)

Marianela said...

Very pretty! :) The top looks gorgeous!

Ivania said...

Ahh! My goodness, this is an absolutely adorable outfit! I especially love...actually, I love it all. ;D