Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fashion Challange ~ Day One


I'm a little late in the game but better late then never! So here it is a fashion challenge from Bramblewood Fashion and I've decided to take up the challenge. Here are the challenges:
Sunday - There is no challenge for this day. You can do what ever you want.

Monday - Black & Brown/ Red & Pink / any color combinations that don't normally go together.

Tuesday - Bold Tights {color, prints, patterns, lace-y...}

Wednesday - Dress like your favorite era. {1910s, 1940s, 1970s, etc...}

Thursday - Polka dots. {If you don't have polka dots, you can do another print you own.}

Friday - Your favorite Fall trend. {I have a post on the Fall trends here.}

Saturday - Wear a hat. 
We'll see how I do as far as getting them done on time but any way here is my first outfit.
It is a family rule that we can't post picture of ourselves on the Internet so on top of this challenge I also have to think of creative way of taking pictures of clothes without actually wearing them.

Wool Skirt: Mummy's old skirt
Pink Sweater: Thrift find
Shoes: Merona, thrifted as well



Ooo I found out that I can post thing in the PAST! Isn't that exciting? look it says that I posted this yesterday, when I really posted it today! Yes! Time travel is possible!

No comments: