Friday, January 6, 2012

The Realization

That no one is doing the twelve days of Christmas films (not even me!). Well it's always hard to admit these things to one's self. And since I have realized that I am not keeping up with my own silly contest, and also that no one really wants to do it. Oh well, I can't really remember why I started this in the first place? So I'm sorry I inconvenienced anyone, I was worth a shot right? Maybe I'll give it a try some year in the hopefully not too distant future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think you inconvenienced me. I enjoyed reading your reviews of the movies. Unfortunately I haven't seen most of them, and didn't have the chance to.

It's a real pity no one joined in, but I enjoyed what you posted anyway. I hope you have better luck another time.