Monday, January 30, 2012

Changes

We all experience change in our life times, sometime all of the time. I think that change offers flavor to life, and I would have to say that I hate change when I have to deal with it and then when I have gotten use to those changes I long for something new. So continues the cycle of endless dissatisfaction. So in one of those more boring points in my life, I decided to give my blog a makeover, and here is the final result. What do you think? It ended up looking a lot nicer then I thought it would. Well also I suppose that you might have noticed that I haven't exactly been posted every week. So it's been several months, I've been very busy okay! Wait didn't I just say that I was board?  Well busy doesn't mean that I have been very active lately. Pretty much I have been spending my days:

  • driving to class (listening to Phil Keaggy, driving into the ditch oops!)
  • working on homework in the library (reading Captain Blood, Rurouni Kenshin..etc), 
  • driving home again (hey.. there's the spot I drove into the ditch!) 
  • doing more homework (playing with my blog design)
  • cleaning the kitchen with Luker (Put the knife down right now Luke!)
  • Sleeping (Reading, studying, and watching tv, anything but sleeping!)
So that is what I do everyday (except what I'm really doing is in the parentheses! Except for driving the car into the ditch, that I haven't managed to do, yet.)
Anyway I should be working on home work, tat tat for now!

No comments: