Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Fifth Day of Christmas Films ~ Doctor Who Christmas Special

Happy Feast of the Holy Mother of God! and I hope the new year has being going well! This is probably one of the most obsure of all the movies we chose, but we couldn't leave it out. My family is what you might call rather ecentric, and one of the things that would classify us as such is our obession with Doctor Who, a British TV series.
The Next Doctor
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
This wasn't the best of all Doctor Whos, but enjoyable none the less. Doctor Who and Victorian England, not to mention the cybermen! Not exactly a family movie, so no one under the age of thirteen, mostly because of the scaryness (I'm not exactly sure thats even a word..)
Favorite Quote:
Jackson: There she is. My transport through time and space. The TARDIS!
The Doctor:  You've got a balloon.
Jackson:  TARDIS. T - A - R - D - I - S. It stands for Tethered Aerial Release Developed in Style! Do you see?
The Doctor: Well, I do now. I like it. Good TARDIS.

No comments: