Monday, September 19, 2011

Explaination for the new Translation of the Roman Missal

My church has started a gradual change to the New Translation of the Mass. We have started the second week of the gradual change and just learned the new Gloria, which I think sounds beautiful, especially when its chanted. Anyway, our pastor encourage us to not only learn the new words but to understand why we are saying them. So after every Sunday we have been watching Understanding the New Translation of the Roman Missal they have defiantly been helping. They are full of a ton of information, which is a lot to take in at one siting, but I think I am understanding it better. So since I couldn't find that on YouTube, decided to put this explanation up instead. It's an EWTN live broadcast on the new translation hosted by Fr. Mitch Pacwa, with Colin Donovan as the guest.   


No comments: