Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Elbow-length gloves


Have you every made a dress for an accessory? Well I am. Last week when I was visiting my Grandma, I bought a pair of elbow length black gloves for only four dollars! The antique dealer was so kind!
So I have decided that the next dress I shall make is an evening dress to go with them, as I have been meaning to make one, but I could never decide on the color. So I think the best color that would go with the black gloves would be a dark wine color. Which will also go nicely with my long brown hair. I can't wait to start! I envision the dress to look something like this only a different color
It would multitask as my evening dress and dancing dress, so that I can justify making it. But I have to finish my other dress first, which is a plaid brown/teal jumper. Anyway I probably won't get to it until summer, still it's nice to have a project to plan for. Anyway I should go back to school work, oh wait, that right I'm done for the week! YES! *smiles smugly* That meaning I start sewing my jumper! I will post an update and pictures on that soon.

No comments: