Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Day in my life...


6 am - Awakened to the sound of a hungry cat, how delight full!
7 am - Catch a ride with some friends to the opening ceremonies of the 40 days for Life in the big city, and on the way playing "tell me ma" on the fiddle, (quite the accomplishment in a moving car if I do say so!) to the accompaniment of a guitar, tin whistle and flute.
8 am - At the abortion mill (the coldest darkest corner of our state) praying, praying, praying!
12 pm - Mass... Hey did you know that is St. Wenceslaus' Fest Day?
1 pm - going to lunch, if we can find the place.... Oh wait there it is!
2 pm - still waiting to severed, I won at the hand game..... almost.
3 pm - Yeah! the food is here, wait, would this count for lunch or dinner? The confusion is to much for me...
5 pm - Long drive back, but seems like nothing when discussing the four temperaments with a friend!
6 pm - Working on school work, that I should have done earlier, oops, still working on the strangest assignment I have ever received for college work. I ask you, how is making a model of cell completely out food suppose to be educating?! Oi, I suppose it doesn't really matter just makes life that much more complicated, and we wouldn't want to make it easy on college students, would we?
7 pm - The powers out, great. What are we suppose to do now?  Read?! Well, I suppose I could read the hobbit to you....Now the difficult thing is trying to figure out how to do a convincing Gandalf and dwarf's accents (kinda hard for girl believe it or not).
8 pm - Everyone is in bed without further mishap, thank goodness! And the powers back on, hurrah! I should do more school work, but why ignore the inevitable? I most likely will end up watching McGyver with my papa. Anyway, off to watc.. I mean school work!



No comments: