Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maxence Cyrin ~ Where is my mind?

As my family will tell you, I have an interest in more melancholy songs, such as this one. I am trying to learn this one on the piano, which means that I really like this song because usually I do not learn things on the piano (so far there has only been two songs that I have bothered to learn) since I have never had any lessons, but since I can read notes somewhat and also have a pretty good ear for just picking things up. Normally I play the violin, but I don't think that this song would really work for the violin. I thought that I would add a picture that reminded me of the music. Here is a link to the sheet music, in case you should want to learn it as well:   Where is my mind? sheet music

3 comments:

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

This piece is beautiful. I had some trouble following the link for the sheet music.
What is the title?
Your blog is lovely. God bless!

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

OK - now I'm laughing at myself. The piece is "Where is my Mind" . .
oh my! Where is MY mind?

Ven said...

I love this song