Thursday, March 24, 2011

Filming ~ Day 1

Well we did our first day of filming, which went a lot better then I expected. We managed to get an entire act done, and also managed to have a lot of fun in the process. We were going to rent a old Victorian house for filming, but it didn't quite work out since it didn't fit with the budget (which is only about twenty dollars, which admittedly is a rather hard to work with budget) so we ended up filming at my house, with almost all the furniture we used was from my room since I have during the years collected an assortment of old and Victorian furniture (which I might point out was only about four pieces of furniture but who really cares about such minuet details!). Anyway I will keep you posted as to further developments.

1 comment:

Imogen said...

Sounds like you're doing well with the budget you have. You sound like you're having a lot of fun.