Friday, June 17, 2011

Schoensatt (German for Beautiful place)


Mother Thrice Amirable
 I am leaving for an week vacation today, so no more posting until Friday. I'm sorry for not posting anything lately but I have been working on getting county fair things ready for my siblings to drop off for me. I am counseling at a girl's camp hosted by Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary. I have been going to Schoensatt since I was nine, and have grown to know the sisters very well. Since I moved I didn't think I would do it  since we live about six hours away from the camp, but I got an e-mail from Sister saying that she needed another counselor. So here I am about to leave for camp, with my family since they have decided to take their vacation while I'm at camp, except for the older siblings who are working and taking care of all my pets. I really hope that they survive the week! (both my siblings and the pets!)

1 comment:

Juniper said...

Hey Rose thanks for Commenting.

I sort of own a horse (Well he is like a lap dog thats 1400 pounds), I wish I had birds! My older brother has allergy's even though he is moved out I still cant buy my dream Cockateil....

I am glad you enjoy my blog!

~Galadheil