Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm back!

Well, actually I have been back from vacation for almost a week though and have gotten a lot accomplished since then. First of all I got my drivers licence, yesterday in fact. It's so nice to have that over and done. Also, I did my ACT test the week before on the 11th and am still waiting for the results to come (I really hope I did okay ).  And also am in the process of applying for PSEO classes for College.
And now for an update on my movie:
        First of all, I had to change it, again, but now it is a radio play. You are probably asking "first a play, then a movie, and now a radio play? What next a book?"  I know the best laid plans.... but you know the rest. So how did it all happen, weeelll it mostly came down to this sort of realization that I only have this month to film, since one of my actors is going to the seminary and another one is going to World Youth Day, and since we also had only one Act filmed (due to the difficulty of getting over five people together in one place at the same time) I realized that short of a miracle there was no way that we would get the other four Acts filmed in one month. So rather then asking for a miracle, I decided that it would be simpler to record it as a radio play. The beauty of this scheme is the fact that we can get it completely done in an afternoon, or so. So I bought three microphones, the lovely one depicted in the picture below:

And now all I have to do is wrangle up all my actors and get recording, hopefully be for some of them leave!

No comments: