Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Judith

 Here are some pictures of my new kitten Judith.

I decided to go with the established family theme for her name (for example all of the dogs my family have ever had, names begin with a "T")  For the Cats it's biblical names, my cat before was named Esther. It also helps that the name really suits her. Though my papa and older brothers are still teasing me by saying that her name is Spike (which is the name they decided to name her on my birthday as a joke)  Now they are still calling her Spike, so I guess it will have to be her middle name. Judith Spike, rather odd but oh well.
She is the most affectionate cat I have ever owned. It would seem that she has two purposes in life.
          1.to be petted all the time, constantly purring.
          2.to wake me up at 5am every morning.
She has so far succeeded at both of these goals, and believe me waking up at 5am every morning is not helping my sanity! Unfortunately it is probably good for me.

2 comments:

Imogen said...

She looks beautiful. I love cats. We have four, and one of them, Riley, just wants to be hugged all the time. Ahh, it's a good life being a cat

Susan said...

Hi Rose,
I love your blog-this is the first one I have ever read!
My cat bites me on the head in the AM wanting me to feed him.