Saturday, October 22, 2011

Manners, Culture and Dress of the Best American Society


One of my strange interests include old time etiquette, and this one I find very interesting. I am concocting at this moment some devious ideas of a ball (oh wait its only ball if you have at least a hundred couples, anything less is just a dance) I mean dance according to these social rules, it would be quite interesting! Anyway we shall see, if you want to check out this delightful book of Manners, Culture and Dress of the Best American Society free on Google e-books. Quite the interesting read if I may have an opinion.
Also since I don't have anything else to talk about here is my latest find for music, it called I am stretched out on your grave, a nice cheery little ditty as you can tell by the title. Following true to my taste of depressing music and fondness for Irish ballads. So I present for your entertainment

No comments: