Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hey how's it going?

I always take longer to post something if its after I've done a more serious or important post, and I sure that this one won't compare with the importance of the 180 movie, I strongly recommend you watch. Anyway I have passed the last few days cramming for my biology exam, (which I would be most grateful for prayers for that particular endeavor) and planing my remaining three and a half years of college. Funny how your plans change, I would have never for the world have thought I would be going to college now, five years ago (not even last year!) I have always been a dreamer though, and I will say that many of these dreams don't make it  reality always or even the majority of times. Sometimes you want to get angry at God for having different plans for you, but in the end it all works out for the best, even if you never recognise that here on earth. Needless to say, in course of my college plan I have had to make adjustments, like I have changed my major from equine to animal science, not a drastic change, much better to do it now than later. Most of all I am trying to keep my options open, like with an animal science major I can do a lot more things than I could with a equine major. Enough of the boring college stuff know for something actually interesting! Check out my production blog to see the new post on  movie review on Little Dorrit . Also don't forget to follow the blog!

No comments: