Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The End of the Quest

I think I have found my favorite painting it is called The End of the Quest by Sir Frank Dickensee. Looking at the painting you wonder what the is the story behind it? What is the conversation they are having? What was the artist trying to convey through his painting? It makes me wish that Sir Frank had written a story just for this painting! It is like you are missing out on a lovely secret and you will never know because you have already missed it. I don't know exactly but it is rather hard to formulate an exact thought on that. Maybe I will write a story for The End of the Quest. The only problem with that is that I am not much for writing, maybe I could get my sister to do it... Oh well, it is times like these when you wish stories were real and you wait and meet their characters in heaven. Who knows? Maybe you can meet fictional characters in heaven.

No comments: