Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's Doodle

While others today are doing important things, some striving to achieve greatness, saving and destroying worlds, making history, cracking the worlds mysteries, while some are sitting in class doodling. Well as you might have guessed I am one of those people who instead of busing themselves with many of our worlds great problems or mysteries, I busy myself with the not so important task of doodling. Well presented here for your inspection is my days efforts (something along that line...)

Wondering about the writing? I suppose I should elaborate, basically some different Latin phrases that I had been helping my little brother translate, not to mention it looks really neat to write in a dead langue! Anyway as translated the one on the scroll reads "Ora et Labora" which literally means pray and work. The slightly smaller latin phrase reads, Quo Vadis , which means where are you going. 

1 comment:

Grace said...

You blog in Latin...Why does that not surprise me?